Oh, my love, my darling
I’ve hungered for your touch
A long, lonely time
Time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine?– The Righteous Brothers, Unchained Melody
What are your kinks?
Bondage, spankings, dirty talks, and a lot that I shouldn’t even be discussing here.
How did a lover last please you?
Last time we went on a staycation, we had a nice bath together. I love baths, especially if it’s a sexy and passionate bath together. I never rely on anybody, but efforts are always appreciated.
When it comes to giving oral sex would you say you’re:
- Rookie – I know the moves but need to develop skills and probably incorporate tricks.
- A Talented Intermediate – I have had lots of practice; I have some ways-to-make-you-moan tricks. I’m competent and confident in giving oral pleasure.
- A Proficient and Intuitive lover who knows what to do when, where, and for how long. Guaranteed to make a lover scream, moan, groan with pleasure. You can come from the thrill of my tongue.
- An Expert at whole-body pleasure and oral is merely a thrilling stop on the way to mind-blowing stimulation. The sheer anticipation of what I will do at your nether regions is enough to make you come.
I always remind myself to under promise and over perform, so I would say I’m a talented intermediate. It’s not for me to say but for you to find out.
Which on-screen sex scene would you like to re-create?
- The Pottery Scene, ‘Ghost’: Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze
- Monica’s First Time, ‘Love and Basketball’: Sanaa Lathan and Omar Epps
- The Train Scene, ‘Risky Business’: Rebecca De Mornay and Tom Cruise
- The Kitchen Scene, ‘The Postman Always Rings Twice’: Jessica Lange and Jack Nicholson
- The Nearly Eight-Minute Sex Scene, ‘Blue Is the Warmest Color’: Lea Seydoux and Adele Exarchopoulos
- Brokeback Mountain iconic love scene: Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal
The Pottery Scene, it’s dirty in a good kind of way. It’s messy, it’s sensual; I imagine there’s clay everywhere. I imagine how crappy the pottery made and how awesome the sex is.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how happy are you with the amount of time you have for sex? (10 = super satisfied)
6, LDRs are tough but you gotta deal with the cards you’ve been dealt with.
Wanna play? Click on the TMI button below to find out how!
Follow us on Social Media!
Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/MrABlogger
Twitter @ https://twitter.com/mrablogger