A long hard October, time to finish this month’s TMI.
You have been separated from your significant other for six months. An attractive, attentive neighbor has paid you flattering attention. It is obvious he/she wishes to take the relationship further. Do you:
- Dismiss him/her, you’re in a committed relationship.
- Continue to flirt, but go no further.
- Fantasize about him/her, but take care of your sexual needs solo.
- Let the affair become physical.
Continue to flirt, but go no further. Well, that’s the downside of being me. I used my charms and flirt whenever it is possible. My attraction to the opposite sex is inevitable, does that mean I’m not loyal? I don’t know. What I do know is that I am now loyal to my purpose. I do know that my heart no longer possesses a void that needs to be filled by any woman.
A male co-worker whom you have heard is great in bed and very well endowed has been flirting with you a lot. He obviously wishes to start a relationship. Do you: (This question is for women AND men).
- Make it clear to him you’re not interested.
- Flirt with him but go no further
- Mentally undress him and wonder what he’d be like in bed.
- Let the relationship become sexual.
Same, flirt but go no further. Like I said, I try to be charming whenever it’s appropriate. I’m confident about my masculinity that it does not shatter by being charming with other men.
Your significant other is impotent most of the time, showing little interest in you and little interest in being sexual. Do you:
- Resign yourself to no sex.
- Satisfy your needs with masturbation
- Find someone who can satisfy you sexually but remain with your significant other
- Leave him or her
I can’t live in a sexless relationship. With that said, I also place high regard for love. I’m having a difficult time answering this. I’m guessing I’d stay for as long as I could and make use of every possible way. If it comes to a point where everything has been exhausted, then that is the time to say I’m deeply sorry and I did what I could.
The last time you and your mate had sex, were you:
- Concentrating mostly on him/her, and you didn’t even orgasm
- Thinking about your pleasure and theirs.
- Concentrating mainly on your own pleasure.
- Used his/her body as a tool to reach your own orgasm.
When it comes to sex, it is always mutual for me. So, I tend to think about their pleasure as well as mine. I think it is one of the things I bring to the table when it comes to sex. While I do have my wants, it always must be consensual, and I do keep the other person in mind.
What kind of partner do you prefer while making love or having sex?
- Tender, loving, slow and sweeet
- I don’t care, just do me; it’s been a while
- Tough, take-charge, I like it a little rough
- Any lovin’ is good lovin’
Any lovin’ is good lovin. There’s no right or wrong way to do sex, any kind of sex is good and should be celebrated as the act of creation itself.
Wanna play? Click on the TMI button below to find out how!
Follow us on Social Media!
Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/MrABlogger
Twitter @ https://twitter.com/mrablogger