Greetings Barbarians! Long days and pleasant nights!
Never have I expected this much recognition in my entire blogging career. When I first started, All I really wanted was to have the means to express myself and be a better man. My journey through manhood has only begun, and I am grateful to have you guys with me.
This time around, the nomination came from Leslie from Inside the Satchel! Let’s give her a big round of applause and make sure to check out her blog @ https://ofblacksandblues.wordpress.com.
You guys know the drill, Leslie has a few questions and I try to answer them as honest as I could.
Here it goes:
- In a world full of known and unknown forces, what do you think truly makes the world go round?
Controversial as this may sound, but I truly believe money makes the world go round. The problem lies when people do not know what to do with lots of money, and the lengths people do to get lots of money.
- What irks you the most?
Badly dressed men with bad manners, Guys who skip leg days, Guys who wear Toms (shoe)…
- You were given a chance to replay a certain moment in your life. What would it be?
I wish I could handle the stuff in my 20’s with more poise.
- What do you hope never changes?
- When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with?
I may sound like a man whore saying this, but a lot of people come to me for my company along with some sound advice.
- What was the best ever present you’ve received?
Despite what my relationship is with my ex, she has given me the greatest gift of all – my daughter.
- Mention 3 small sources of happiness. E.g. popping bubble wraps
The smell of shoe polish, books, and those evening conversations I have with my daughter.
- Do you like surprises? Why? Why not?
I love surprises! Life itself is the epitome of surprise, from the moment you are born up to the moment you die; it is a surprise. Not embracing surprises is almost the same as not embracing life.
- If you would be eating one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Medium rare steak with mashed potatoes and some greens.
- What is your ideal date? (I know it’s cheesy, but please indulge me :))
Fancy Restaurants, Naked in bed or all alone naked in an island resort.
- Your life is being made into a movie. What’s the title?
Here are my nominees:
- Charlene @ https://curiosityconfession.wordpress.com/
- Athena @ https://beyondtheenglishintrovert.com/
- Eris @ https://erisgoesto.com/
- Patty @ https://mochacravings.com/
- Rakkele @ https://racquelwrites.com/
- Susan @ https://dontcursethenurse.wordpress.com/
Now for the fun part, my questions….
- Tell us about the last time you listened to what your inner voice has to say and the last time you didn’t?
- What do you care most about, outside of yourself? Tell us how does caring for this helped you trust yourself more?
- Tell us about the things you want yourself to want?
- How do you approach non-fiction reading? Do you relate or make disagreements with what the author has to say? Do you try to have a conversation with the thing you are reading?
- What are your controversial opinions and why do you believe them? If it’s not worth talking about publicly, may you tell us why?
- If a man that is dear to you (dad, husband, boyfriend, brother), help someone that is viciously being attacked. Would you be proud of him for helping or be angry with them for putting himself in harm’s way?
- Which men’s style profile would you prefer, a classic gentleman, a lumbersexual or a rockstar?
- Which male pop icon you think is the epitome of manhood? Tell us the traits that he has that makes you say so?
- Who is sexier, a frugal man or a generous man?
- As a man, what are your thoughts of me based on my writing and what you know about me?
- Lastly, the “Mr. A being Mr. A” question – Does size matter? I mean you no disrespect, I won’t feel bad if you choose not to answer.
So, there you have it guys! Mr. A being Mr. A, I hope you have fun reading. Congratulations to the nominees, and to Leslie; thank you! Let’s give them a round of applause and please visit their sites. We’re all friends here, family even. This is not promotion or marketing, this is us supporting each other. We’re here to make friends not to alienate anyone. We don’t claim to be an expert on anything, but we try to help as much as we could. We are not the elite but we sure are a foundation. We are Barbarians…
Cheers to you! To Courage and Freedom!
Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
Nominate new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
Follow us on Social Media!
Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/MrABlogger
Twitter @ https://twitter.com/mrablogger