- What is the rudest thing you have ever done?
Once, I laugh maniacally at a guy who despite having a fully developed upper body, have chopsticks for legs (guys, do not skip leg days). Not my classiest moment and I am not proud of it.
- What do you like more being a leader or a follower? Why?
Both. I think there are situations that demand you to step up, and situations that require you to step down. It all depends on what was asked for the greater good.
- If you are single, what do you miss most about being a couple? If you are in a relationship, what do you miss most about being single?
Nothing, I have a saying that if one cannot manage how to be single, then they have no business to be in a relationship. To be honest, I try not to look back on anything. It seems useless and I’d rather think that I am exactly where I wanted to be.
- If you could hack into any computer whose computer would you hack?
Anyone, I am fascinated with secrets. Not that I’m going to use it against them, but it’s rather intimate to know somebody on that level. Nothing predatory or manipulative, just knowing that other people are just humans who have their interest and vices to hide.
- If you could shop for free at one store (brick ‘n’ mortar, not online), what store would it be?
A hard one, but I think I will go with The Gap or Uniqlo or any shop that offers basic wardrobe essentials. I will stock up on the basics and spend the money I save for good shoes and other stuff.
Bonus: What is the biggest favor a friend has done for you? Do you feel you must return the favor?
I consider their company a big favor and try to be there for them when they needed me.
Wanna play? Click on the TMI button below to find out how!