Time for your regularly scheduled TMI Tuesday. Enjoy
- Did leave your last love for someone else or no one else?
Left me for reasons I do not know =) All I know is that the reason must be a really good one!
- Do you enjoy being alone? Yes or No
- Which of these reasons is most likely to spark your motivation for solitude:
- It sparks my creativity
- I enjoy the quiet
- Being alone helps me get in touch with my spirituality
- I value the privacy
- I do not feel like when I am around others
- I cannot be my true self when I am around others
Being alone helps me get in touch with my spirituality. I have a saying that if one cannot manage to be alone then what business does he have being with someone? That is why I tend to favor self-reliance and self-improvement first, family ties and friendship second, and romance third.
- Have you ever tried to win back an ex-significant other?
– Yes or No
– Were you successful?
– If yes, did you regret it?
– How long did the reconciliation last?
Yes, I did and it was not successful. I deeply regret it, and it lasted for a very long time.
- Do you mind if your significant gives or receives harmless flirtation?
I don’t mind, really. As long as everyone knows their place and respectful, then I don’t see anything wrong.
Bonus: If you really knew me, you’d know _____.
You’d know me at Instagram =) I’m ultra discreet, and I think only 3 bloggers from WP know my IG. (1 of them I’m actually sleeping with).
Wanna play? Click on the TMI button below to find out how!