Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday! TMI Tuesday again. Have fun.
The Dating Game (and boy is it ever!)
- Consider your current lover and your relationship as it stands. If this person were on a dating app would you swipe left or swipe right?
I did swipe right! I met pancake through a dating app.
- Have you ever done speed dating? Did you like it? Did you get a real or full date out of it?
- If your date texts during a date, do you find it annoying? If yes, do you say something about it?
Nah, I would give it a few more dates. I try not to be critical on my dates and try to look for good qualities. Being a dating solo dad also gives me a certain understanding that somethings can’t be helped. Maybe it’s a family or work thing (if I ever received a text from my daughter at any point of the date, I would answer), or maybe she is also gauging the situation, or maybe asking her friends to bail her out. Nonetheless, I really don’t mind it; maybe I have grown confident of myself that I really don’t mind when someone doesn’t like me for whatever reason they have.
- How do you like to arrange dates–with an actual phone call or all via text messages?
When asking someone out, I will call. But as for the remaining parts of the conversation, I will text. Calls place a sense of importance or promptness to it, the last thing I ever want is to sound desperate for a date. I’d like to play it cool and smooth.
- For a first date, which do you prefer–drink date or dinner date?
Dinner date, then probably go for a drink is dinner turned out to be great.
Bonus: Have you ever been a cockblocker? Why did you do this?
I really don’t see any reason to do this, it just makes you appear weak and insecure.
Wanna play? Click on the TMI button below to find out how!