It’s TMI Tuesday. They ask, I simply answer!
- What qualities of do you like and dislike about yourself?
I guess I like the fact that I’m well rounded and self-reliant man, what I don’t like about myself is that I’m poor. But that really isn’t a bad thing if you ask me.
- If you had the chance to rename yourself, would you? If yes, what would be your new name?
Nah, maybe back when I was a bit younger. But I kinda grew fond of the name that was given to me.
- Tell us one thing you wished had not happened in your life?
I wish I handled things more decisively back then, I’m not gonna go into the details. But I wish I made everything much clearer back then.
- Have you ever been in a secret relationship? Why was it secret?
Hmmm… You could say that most of my relationships are an open secret, I really don’t announce who I’m dating but I also don’t hide who I’m with. I really don’t see the point in pointing out the obvious, and I really don’t see myself wearing matching outfits as a couple.
- You must create a rumor about yourself, what is the rumor?
- I’m genetically engineered to be faster, and stronger and funnier than the normal dweeb.
- I once bench press 575lbs, deadlifted 1,440lbs and squatted 1,008lbs at 144lbs body weight and 3% bodyfat
- I once cooked my way into a threesome
- I once knocked the lights out of a guy by flicking on his forehead, he sustained a massive concussion and currently in a vegetative state.
- I never looked bad in photographs
Bonus: What would you do if you had 1 million U.S. dollars?
Make an investment, and turn it into 2 million dollars!
Wanna play? Click on the TMI button below to find out how!