Hello. Start your great week with TMI Tuesday.
The State of Happy
- Do you like where you live or do you wish you could move?
Surprisingly, I made a whole post regarding this. So I would be shamelessly clickbait here. =)
- No matter what life throws at me, I believe that I can deal with it. Agree or Disagree?
I agree, that is kinda what life is about right. That is also kind of the stuff that I wanted to write about. I think I also discuss this from a previous post.
- A dear friend is stuck in an unhappy relationship. What advice would you give to the friend to cope–how can they make lemonade out of lemons?
Depends, if it’s a masculine friend; I would say suck it up buttercup, go and make your own happiness and stop relying on relationships to make you happy. But for feminine, it is a different story; In my opinion, relationships should be complementary opposites, the masculine should always take care of the feminine and the feminine should be able to relax to the confidence of the masculine. Take note that I am not talking about gender here, I am talking about essence. Eg. Masculine essence and feminine essence.
- Nothing of value can be learned from failure. True or False?
False!!!! A huge stinking pile of bull crap (in my opinion, of course)! In life, it is either you win or you learn.
- Even if you are sure about your ultimate choice, do you still ask others for advice before making an important or risky decision?
Ask, no. Tell, yes. If I knew the ultimate choice, I would not be asking anybody else. I will rather be quiet about it or tell them about my decision. Asking sort of makes your ultimate choice feel like second-guessing, so….
Bonus: What is the sweetest or rewarding moment in your life?
The moment I laid my eye to my most favorite person, and her ability to wake me up every 5 minutes one her first day.
Wanna play? Click on the TMI button below to find out how!