Year 2018 has come to an end. How was the year for you? Let’s take a look this TMI Tuesday.
- Daily rituals. Do you have any that you will abandon in the new year? Will you begin new daily rituals? If yes, what?
I love daily rituals, It is still too early to say if I were to discard anything. I really want to work on my water intake and my sleep.
- What significant relationship improved the most?
Hmm… I guess it was with my friends. I used to be withdrawn from everyone way back then but 2018 has been about making new friends.
- What relationship in your life deteriorated?
Surely my relationship with L, I don’t see it anymore despite the fact that she has been talking with my mom. I have no bitterness against her, it’s just that there is no point in being with her anymore. I do hope she is happy, I think she is happy, and I am too. No point in spoiling something great.
- What do you wish you had done more of in 2018? How do you plan on doing more of that in 2019?
I want to be fit again, I have gotten fat and weak. I plan to acquire a barbell with at least 300lbs worth of plates this year.
- What important person in your life needs more of your time? Will you give it?
Difficult one, but I guess me. I have always been the kind of person to do what was expected of me, if a situation demands me to be a father then I go be a father, if a situation demands me to a son then I go be a son, etc.
Bonus: How can you redesign your evenings to bring more restful “you” time to the end of your day?
In my opinion, I think there is no need to redesign your evenings and try to accomplish much during the daytime so your evenings have much free time for rest.
Happy TMI Tuesday!