1. Which do you make more of phone calls or text messages?
Text messages, I make calls when it’s uber important. eg. emergencies, banks and etc.
2. Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
Nope, but I do think about the words to use. I have the tendency to rub people the wrong way.
3. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
The love of books and fucking, and how much we both despise kale chips, salted egg flavored stuff, and mason jars
4. Name three things about which you and your partner completely disagree and often causes arguments.
So far, just one. When I wrote something about dying that she doesn’t agree with.
5. 74 percent of couples bought a brand new mattress when they began their relationship. As you embark on a serious relationship would you request your significant another buy a new mattress or would you buy a new mattress if the s.o. asked you to do so?
I don’t see why not, does not really matter to me.
Bonus: If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about your future, what would you want to know?
Okay, crystal ball. Tell me will I ever get to tell the world’s greatest joke that no one ever gets tired of?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!