- Do you go out of your way to be nice?
Not nice exactly, but I do present my best self as much as possible and I do make a habit of genuinely appreciating people.
- Some time ago people were buried with items they would need in the afterlife, what would you want buried with you, so you could use it in the afterlife?
A flashlight, a compact shovel, and box full of brains. Flashlight because it gets dark in that little coffin I have, a compact shovel to dig myself out and a box full of brains just in case the afterlife means I’d get to be resurrected as a zombie. The only afterlife I see is when it turns out I’m not dead at all or I get to become one of the creatures of the night.
- What social stigma does society need to get over?
Got no idea, I’m not in business of changing people’s mind and society just must figure out what is wrong by itself.
- When was the last time you told someone “I told you so.”?
I can’t remember exactly, but I’d probably said something like that to my previous relationship.
- When was the last time you were snooping, and found something you wish you hadn’t? What did you find?
I saw this car at the parking lot, I knew it was my ex’s car and tried to say “Hi” somehow. Turns out she was with her new boyfriend, so I wish I did get the urge to say “Hi” the time.
Bonus: What small seemingly insignificant thing did your parents or someone else say when you were a child that has stuck with you all this time?
Not as a child, but as a teenager. My uncle used to say, “Don’t take a shit right in your own backyard, it will definitely stink”. The saying stuck in my head and just recently found out what it exactly means.