1. Do you like tattoos? Do you have any tattoos?
Depends on the tattoo, I guess. And I don’t have one or don’t have any reason to get one.
2. How did you pick your online profile name?
Just got lazy on thinking one, so I went for what profile name I’m using right now.
3. What’s one saying you try to live by?
“Presentation is half the battle, you won’t eat something that looks like cat vomit.” Whether we like it or not, we are being judged. And most commonly, we are being judged by how we present ourselves. I really don’t get the “don’t judge the book” thingy, because I think it matters especially when you’re “buying” the book.
4. What was the last bad meal you ate? Why was it so awful?
A pork adobo made by my sister, there’s just something off with the taste.
5. When was your last bad sexual encounter? Why was it so awful?
Post break up sex with someone I’m still hung up with. It just sucks, my head keeps on telling me “don’t do it!”
Bonus: Tell us something random.
When I was in grade school, I got into a fight over pokemon video game… (Yep, that happened 😅)